Life...&...Failure

Living life in my own way...
A "Way" that leads to success and to failure.
But "FAILURE IS NEVER AN OPTION".

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The talk of tolerance....

There are two views for everything. Tolerance helps us to see the other side. Tolerance I feel is the best virtue of the civilized world. There are people who are not like us, they have different ways and also they have different opinions. Their ideals are different so do is their outlook on the life. And this tolerance helps us to put up with these people.

Every day we come across a variety of people. Some of the moronic type (of course we consider them to be of that type) and some of them exhibit tantrums every too often. It is tolerance that only helps us to endure them with patience and without losing out temper.

But sometimes it is very disheartening. At times I get impatient. I let myself into things that I later realize to be very trivial to enter into with 'lost temper". I enter into arguments just to prove that I am right whether I am or not. Even in that process I may feel like moving astray of my original thoughts and perceptions. But I do that just to prove my point. In that burst of fury I create unpleasant acquaintances.

When we are unable to accept the other side of the thought. It creates bad blood. It leads to blows. It is just because we refuse to be just and fair minded. Across centuries thousands of men and women have lost their lives for the shake of difference in opinion in political, religious and social attitudes. And despite being in this modern times when we say that we are educated, we still do not let go of this curse of intolerance.

And apart from that we are strongly infested with dogmatism. It is a belief that one's own attitude and only that attitude is right and one fails to give space to any other belief. This is a fine recipe for anarchy and chaos. Any one who is intolerant cannot be more cursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment