Life...&...Failure

Living life in my own way...
A "Way" that leads to success and to failure.
But "FAILURE IS NEVER AN OPTION".

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Simply Fly!

I am currently reading this book "Simply Fly" by Captain Gopinath. People know him by the founder of the Deccan Airlines. It is his autobiography. Just past the first sixty pages or so.


In one of the chapters he mentions that he is not married now when he is already 27. And he mentions of all the fascinating adventures and ventures he has been into. Has taken part in a war, traveled the length and breadth of America, lost his land to the government for the dam, been into farming, dared the nature and human foes to stay alone in a land uninhabitable. He has done all this but is just 27. I have a year more to reach that chronological milestone. But don't seem to have achieved much by that standards. Well marriage doesn't seem to be very much on the cards till then, but got quite a bit inspired to do more, and make out things that could make my life worthwhile. Sounds weird from my part. But that is what I do - get inspired each time I read something and then forget that altogether as if I never knew that book. God save my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment